Veriha Trucking Blog
Driver Appreciation Week
Sep 14, 2018
Everyone at Veriha appreciates everything that each and every one of you do: the long hours, being away from home, and the dedication to safety. In our continued efforts to ensure that you are not only appreciated for your commitment but also compensated we have updated six areas of our pay package that are effective starting Sunday September 9, 2018.
- While our goal is to keep you moving, sometimes waiting at a customer’s dock can’t be avoided. We have reduced our wait time for detention pay to one hour and increased the rate to $17 per hour.
- Have extra stops on your load? Extra stop pay has increased to $25.
- If you find that all the free parking spaces are full, we are now offering parking fee reimbursement.
- Want to take your significant other on the road so they can experience life out on the road? Maybe your teenager so you can bond over shared memories? The rider policy fee is now waived.
- We have also restructured our holiday pay. For our standard six holidays you will now be paid, regardless if you work the holiday or not. This new program will be $120 per day for Mileage Drivers and $60 for Home Daily Drivers.
- Refer an experienced OTR or Regional driver to Veriha by the end of the year and earn $250 with the first dispatch and $250 each month following for a total of $3,000.
- We will be getting the details of the above items in a Driver Pay Document in Truck Right that will outline all the information to these changes.
Thank you for everything that you do each and every day while representing Veriha Trucking out on the road!
- Main Office - Marinette